Tuesday, September 4, 2007

im backkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!



Yay, kkn’s over!!!!!! I was officially back to Jogja at August 31st,,, I was craving to write ever since but turned out I was too sluggish even to get outta my room hehheheh I spent these past two days watching movies hehehe…….overall, kkn was quite fun but as we’re bak here, I began to receive dodgy smses from that village people, god dammit!!!!! Here comes the real human nature, perv!!!!!!! I thought they were shy and humble youth!Some of its youngsters keep making prank calls,and shitty sms!! I really don’t like the situation, I don’t get it wat their intention is, annoying I guess! Who the hell gave my number to them anyways L enough with it though, I wont change my number this time,nor answer such anonymous calls.. by the way.. I went to Uni today and I found nobody in it hehheheh,,, I mean somebody I know.. only few people familiar..but the rest are just freshmen, so I plan to make up my life after KKN which is to start writing final paper.. I realize that now im already in senior year and just don't wanna waste my time in it.. I could be left behind if I do so.. now I can feel the previous seniors’ feelings in waiting the teacher to come to at least listen to their idea, and if lucky would sign the abstract of each chapter they had written whoaaaaaaaaaa…… I really feel it just today.. I went early from home, at 9—well, I guess it wasn’t earlier, coz I know teachers don’t come earlier than that unless they got a class to teach--- but guess wat ive got none in the teacher’s room!!!! Damn.. luckily I met a friend and we chitchatted a little while until a teacher I didn’t even expect come right up( 20 minutes later), then I hit the uni library and got more obnoxious by the fact that the internet connection was taking forever and ever!!!!!!! Afterwards I decided to go back to find the targeted teacher, and told by a friend that he was just in few minutes ago before he went out later whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sniff sniff.. It’s the first time I wanted to meet him so much to hand him my paper plan, God!! I gotta keep passionate and calm.. now im in the middle of waiting for him until 12 -1 pm which gonnabe his next class, wish to meet him today before the sluggish part of me emerge back haahhahah…….

No comments: