Sunday, September 21, 2008

sunday work!!!

It’s Sunday and im at the office.. hhhhmm yeah I know it sucks but at least I’d get paid for it.. at the moment im just waiting for my other work mate to work together with me,… last nite I slept on the floor as it was freeeaaaakkiing hot I couldn’t stand.. ive got my fan on… and kept coughing during the sleep.. been 4 days of cough.. Yesterday I spent half day cleaning up my room.. and mopped the floor ---so finally I can sleep on it..heheeh… been three days of skipping fasting as I got my accident .. it’s not really different than when I fast coz.. many food stores are closed in daylight.. they’d open since at least 5 pm… the actual schedule of Sunday work starts around 12 or 1 pm but I was just bored at my room so here I am.. have downloaded five songs since 11 am hehehh.. it’s not bad.. as I am the only one using the internet at the moment.. the connection is just as good as a flash…
This is what I, emil, titan, risti and rifa did on Friday after hour..hehee.. we took picture of ourselves on a mirror reflection at the entrance of our office,….







No comments: