Friday, March 9, 2007

another funeral :-]

wwhhhooooaaa my bike almost hit a car at the crossroads on my way to uni!!! luckily i'm safe.... stupid me!!!! was tryin to be punctual at my first class this morning. as i got there, a classmate told me the class is off. our teacher who supposed to teach in my class is in the mourning times. her brother was found dead in that flamed aircraft. remember my last story? yea, he's a vice dean of the faculty of economy in our uni. he's also an uncle of a classmate. so yea, i just figured out lately that one of my classmates is a son of our teacher. my deep condolences for them, the family. some students along with teachers came to the ceremony. this time it was held in an old Masjid in a royal palace area. called "masjid gede kauman". it still got a traditional touch and i found it nice....was my first time there and i just like to visit traditional heritage hehehehe... aight back to the ceremony... i bet this man is an important person in a moslem organisation which based in here. it's called Muhammadiyah. it is very deep rooted in the civil society of Jogja anyway. too bad me and friends didnt get cameras to take picture with.
it was so crowded. i could feel the sense of unity and solidarity over there.
finally a question has answered. i said there were 3 UGM's teacher became victims in the accident. the rest of two had been found, only one survived. he's a teacher of a faculty where i study at. he's got wounded,but safe. wat a luck......in the mean time, i'll have another class at 1 pm, and apparently i'm too lazy to go back home, so here i am stay at uni hehehe. so sad that the uni had lost some of its best men. a good generation is slowly disappearing. i admit it that teachers play a great role in my life and maybe so is everybody. i would never be like this if i had not known my teacher since i was a little child. i really really appreciate wat they had done to me. taught me to read and write. i feel sorry for those who liked to make fun of teachers behind their back. screw the stupidity those people have. they are obviously nothing without teachers. the lesson that i got from these 2 long days are that those teachers abdicated most of their life for the people. real people. even though they got a big name, they're not careless of wat's going on around them. as example: a professor whose funeral is yesterday had proposed to establish a university in a suburb area "Gunung Kidul". he suggest our uni to look around instead of enrich itself hehhehhe. just compare to the bastards in the stupid government. all they care is how to get their payment raised. it's not democracy. it's democrashit. by the way, it's getting hotter here, SUNNY!! i'll go buy an ice cream right away then hehhehhe nyamzz nyamzz

No comments: