Monday, February 11, 2008

blackout


Just got bak from jakarta to do a psychology test for Astra Credit Companies, where I hit my first job application as a fresh graduate, and I failed!!!! Damn..but hey u know wat, if I may choose, I wouldn’t choose to work in Jakarta coz it’s damn dirty and crowded as messy. But come what may, all the big companies are located there…….hhhmm wat’s gone just gone then hehhehhehe…. Feels really good to be back to beloved jogja… so hey it’s been ages since I post this blog last time yeh ehehhehe yea many has happened…..a). it’s been a new year 2008

b)im done with that final paper and got a nice mark( A!! yiiipeee)

c) look forward to a boring graduation ceremony at uni (maannnn I hate ceremonial event!!!!!), im gonna make sure I wont look like a clown—with heavy makeups as the previous graduates did!! Naah, I prefer not using any…..i look good naturally hehhehhee

d) have been doing fun for a month

e) just realized that I gotta make job for living,, time to be independent…..feel sorry for my parents

so the psycho test was sick, or I was.. even the girl sat next to me who has a master degree from England didn’t get it through either…..but one of my uni graduates made it. on the first day I arrived in Jakarta, I took a taxi to get into the company just to know where it is located, as I got there and find wat I seek, i then hired an Ojek( people who offer a ride with their motorbike to earn their living) and try to find some hotel nearby, but I found nothing!!!!!! All I found was some board houses, so I just paid one as for 500 thousand rupiahs a month.. damn…..it’s got hell of mosquitos afterall…….

And I couldn’t even sleep since I got there, while I spent the rest of the day just to stay in my room and try to black out. I did read, making calls, didn’t work all of it!!!!! so I took this sleeping pill called “ Lelap”. That was my first trial taking such pill, still didn’t work…. As time keeps running, I could feel my head dizzy and heavy but not tending to fall off. Later on I decided to take another three pills!!!!!!and few seconds later I felt soooo heavy at the top of my body and fell a sleep eventually……..whoaaaaaa that was an extreme way to get a sleep!!!!! But I promised my self to not doing it again… I think I was lucky to get a nice sleep….. well, I didn’t realize that my action could get me into an overdosed effect and I wouldn’t know wat would be happened to me by that hahhAHHAHAHH screw me!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, back to the psychopath test----hehehehheh :p----- man, I really hate that test, next time I’d have to get into that again, I’d buy a guide book first, and learn it deadly-------the result was announced 2 hours afterwards. as I found my failure, I’ll just walk out of the door gracefully, with my head up hheehheh I didn’t even care about it anyway….i believe there are many more opportunities for me out there and here I am looking for most suitable one :-)

No comments: