Monday, February 11, 2008

WATCH OUT OF PERVERT!!!!!

one day before i went to jakarta, i hit an internet cafe around my boardhouse. i was too focused with my monitor as i chatted with Xeron until suddenly and unexpectedly a guy popped out in front of my face. dammit i was shocked!! i said,"what the hell are u doing here?" he said, "hey, ive just walking around in front of u but u didnt pay any attention coz u were concentrating on the computer", i said, "so wat" he replied" hey, i like ur hair, it's cute"----ok, i washed my hair that nite before getting online, as a result, it turned curly, my natural hair is curly, real curly---he asked me if it's real, and i said "off course", then he answered"wat's ur name?" aha!!!! it's a motive!!!!! i said" i dont know, secret" and he keeps pushing to tell my name but i keep saying no. then he walked out....but few minutes later, he popped out back and asked me where i live and whether i'd still be there for the next hour, i just keep ignoring him. finally, he made a guess about where i live until he said the right guess!!!!! shit!!!! what the hell did he want? he's a pervert.. well, tacitly, i kept chatting with Xeron, and she asked me to get out and run and suggesting that i should bring a PEPPER SPRAY OR A KNIFE!!!!hhhmmmmm i think i agree with her, but i dont know where to buy pepper spray unless she'd send me that out...so i think a knife would be more affordable for me!!!!!! hehheheh...

No comments: