Monday, February 18, 2008

jobless bitch

yeh that's wat ive been calling my self recently with... heheehhee..... aight so last weekend, i went to semarang, my hometown, with initial intention to join recruitment test held by hsbc, as i got there, maaaaaannnnnnnn i was like along with other millions of unemployed people in semarang, sharing oxygen to breath-----nah, actually around 800!!! hehheheh but still!!!!!--------the system was crap, as in "walk in interview" kinda recruitment, we were like 20 animals who would fight to catch one food. long queue,uncertain time of result announcement. as i found out later that there would be a psychology test to select who'd be deserved to get an interview, i was like"gee, not again". to flash back wat happened in one week previously, im having this kinda psychology test phobia. i was too afraid to fail, and i did!!!!! i failed that test. it got me frustrated later on, i was questioning my self wat am i gonna do with no jobs? i feel like a loser...... psycho test sounds like a dead end for me...ever since....
and tomorrow morning is going to be my graduation day. yeh the boring sound ceremony but i forced my self to do it sincerely coz however i gotta appreciate my self for wat ive achieved in 3,5 year at uni. but hey, while the other girls have had reserved some salons to do them make over, i did'nt!!!!! yeh.... i just dont feel like it, and i think it's a waste of money.. i also dont have some tailor do my kebaya, i just bought it in local market hahhahahhah it's damn waaaaaayyyyyy cheaper!!!!!! will only wear it once though.........instead i bought my self some eye shadows and eye liners heehehehe i'll do my self a make up, not a heavy one off course. and for hair do, ive bought a cute piece of hairnet hehhehehe i believe those will do!!!!!!!!!!man,i wish i have a job already by now,, but like all my friends said" move on, ran.... tons of opportunities waiting out there..... hehehe" really look forward to one of em neways

ps; i got my self choked by a chewing gum before swallow it eventually, in the middle of my daydreaming in a bus back to jogja yesterday......wat an idiot

No comments: