Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Mannn I think I got my self brainwashed of sayyid Quthb’s thought….. I don’t know why but I think im started to kinda admire him!!!!! Whoaaaaaa……. Wat’s with me? Don’t u ever realize that by reading some other person thoughts and get our mind really focused in it we could just get carried away by his thought? I wonder how we can stand tough to our previous stance…. not that my mind is quite vulnerable but it must have anything to do with the brain mechanism hahhahhahaha boooorrrrriiinnnngg!!!!!!
well, today is real hot and still working on my paper T_T ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. mbak tahu juga soal Sayyid Qutb... Fie Zhilalil Qur'an used to be the most influencing tafsir on my life... Waktu SMA aku anak rohis dan nama "Islam"ku qutb, dan hampir semua anak SMA 1 Solo lebih mengenal aku sebagai Qutb daripada Timur... entah kenapa sekarang aku jadi what-so-called "left"