Thursday, May 10, 2007

shit really happens!!

Have u ever had a deadlock in yer mind as u are in front of public and it comes up for u to do a speech in a presentation while u did such a well preparation beforehand? Well I just did!!!!! Whoaaa my worst presentation of the semester!! I was like stung as the slide of the powerpoints pop up, didn’t know where to start……. The presentation was supposed to get started about 1,5 hour earlier, as me and group mates really ready, but the teacher didn’t stop talking and it was quite boooriing….we were like “ mann… let’s just get started!!” …. As the time comes I was totally petrified in front of the class, well, I was joking in front of em…. Thank god I got ur enlightenment about 2 minutes later….. then I could realize that I am alive and speak out fluently……whoaaa still it feels embarrassing!!! It was my worst!!, plus one of the group mates didn’t appear as he got sick and be treated in a hospital,,,, wat makes it wayyy worse is that nobody’s asking us a question in the Q&A session… it means nothing!!! Well, I’m not wondered ,, they might already get bored of the unstoppable speech our teacher gave us previously,,, some of em look sleepy as well……. I would be so if I were one of the audience.

No comments: