Tuesday, May 8, 2007






yesterday i had another espresso after such a while since i had it last time.... at first i was kinda "awaken" then few minutes later, whooaaa... my stomach feels like strangling!!!!!! damn... couldnt even stand up steadily..... yea... it hurts a lot, need a fresh air to breath in.... wat makes it worst was that i was at work!!!!!! i got 1,5 hours left so i can just run home.... shit man, it reminds me of my last typhoid symptoms thing. now i really have to watch my apetite, it sux when we cant just eat or drink wat we want, yea well, im not the one who had such gastric disorder caused by coffee, few friends of mine do so... nevertheless i dont think i would stop having cappucinno or other variants of espresso *naughty me*... all i have to do is just to get my self fed first before i have coffee... i only had a piece of meat yesterday so i figured it didnt help much hehehhehe.... i might have to get rice or something heavier first, whoaaa....gotta make myself stuffed up first heehehe btw this month gottabe the last month i work there, i surely gonna miss all mates. we've through bad and good times together. and i feel sorry for those who were willing to subs me everytime i skipped my work.. hahahhaa thanx a lot guys!!!!!! it was my first time working as a part timer in my life, and it has gotten me unforgettable experience!! how to deal with many characters of customers*well, i'm kinda jerk in this*, how to keep our moods good!?*well, i failed as well :-) *, how to get along with workmates *hhhmmm ,not bad* and many other things!!!! been 10 months and i feel grateful that i can through that heehhehehhe....i met many kinds of people and it gets me avenues to know and understand each character.... but the coolest thing of all is that i can operate the espresso machine esp. the semi automatic ones hehhehheh.... new skill on me!! well, it was really new and unfamiliar for me as i saw it first time but then right after my success in making my first cappucinno, whoaaa wanna try it for more hehehheheh...sometimes it's kinda lucky to get a nice foam, but i've found the art of it, so it's no longer difficult for me.. heehhe... but im always wondering how to make espresso with the automatic ones...man, i wish i had my own machine hheehhehe...

No comments: