Monday, June 18, 2007

i got one day off before continuing my exam by tomorrow whoa, it's the last week of final exam.....which really gottabe my final one hehhehehe....... i'm quite relieve that ive passed the subject which i'm not into very much... the one with a killer teacher hahhahha..... it was last thursday ,,,, pfiuhhhhhh.... i dont care wat score im gonna get !!!!!!
by the way,few minutes ago i just got a message from my very very old friend.... that junior hiskool mate of mine hahahahhaa........ she noticed me finally.... man, i really wanna see her now as i get the chance to hit bandung again heehhe.......but im stuck here with craps..vacation seems so far to reach.....really look forward to it neways
wat? so is it me who feels sick of works or am i just being lazy? hhahaa watever it is vacation is like a dream for me now........ i got plans to do until the the end of the year so i could afford my graduation on time----GOD,if u're really there, bless me on that!!!!!!_____ well, i did a little analysis of my latest works...... and ive got a conclusion that if we do it simultaneously without a long skip, we'll get ourselves encouraged to finish it soon...... i mean,,, there's this kinda force inside ourselves to act on it, hhhmmmm perhaps the effect is different on everbody,
ok then i think im just starve my self here, gotta run to eat!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: