Thursday, June 14, 2007

today i almost break my hand, as i keep writing for two exams..... bad, i bet this is the consequence of using computer more often than to do the hand write.... it's been months since i did hand write for last exam hehehehhe......ever since, i dealt with my keyboard everytime i'd like to write, or at least i did only scrap notes instead of academical writing..... whoaaaaaa.....since i was in primary skool, my hand writing was a total crap........ only few people could read it hehhehhehehh..... but when it comes to exam, i always tried my best in writing, but it only holds for first pages, afterall, it remains crap hehhhehe...... this condition continued until now.. maybee i was too focus in answering the questions rather than to concentrate and do a good hand writing,,,,, blah...... who cares though, as long as the answer is right i dont think that matters much hehhehheheh...... but i also got this warning from my teacher many many times,,,, they used to write their opinion bout my handwriting and ask me to do better next time,,,, but still it doesnt change anything hehhehe... but once i got badluck, i never know that this teacher cares so much about this kinda shit , i just felt that i never done something wrong and always hand her the assignments in due, but at the end i got C for the results of my hardwork in one semester!!!!!!! damn.... i figured out from my seniors that she hates my kinda handwriting, ....wat a pro!!!! now i feel grateful coz most of my assignments should be done in compie writing, that's good, i bet my teachers got their eyes fatigue by my handwriting heheehhe

No comments: